Trish Chilton – Client Service Representative, Montridge Advisory Group
Administering a group benefits plan efficiently and effectively can be a complex and daunting task. CB103 will show you how to smoothly administer your group benefits plan, while avoiding potential employer liabilities.
This 1-hour webinar will cover:
- Enrollments and Eligibility
- Deadlines and Late Applicant Rules
- Waiving Coverage and Opting Out
- Coordination of Benefits
- Life Events and Salary Changes
- Terminations and Leaves of Absence.
CB103 is the latest installment in our popular Canadian Benefits webinar series.